Re: Mix moves out

I really doubt any kind of a radical shift from current programming
will take place, if at all. I think all the speculation started because of WAAF reportedly
looking to move into the vacated Mix space. 'EGQ has already booked many
promotional events including Partriots Day remotes and City
Hall Plaza concerts series which will be heavily marketed/promoted.

- -Mark