Re: Jay Severin gets WRKO late shift

does anyone know if severin will be doing the show from nyc or will he move
here? i know that when he was subbing for howie, he was on isdn from nyc where
he has his consulting business. which leads me to believe that he will
probably stay there. the delay in his answers to callers could get really
obnoxious when listening.

while it is only a two hour show, the issue still remains that wrko continues
to refuse to broaden the opinions of their hosts, as well as ignoring the
opportunity to have a decent local host, doing a local show, covering local
issues, which is so lacking on the air in our town, the tenth largest market
in the united states.

In a message dated 3/27/99 1:43:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,