Re: Of interest?

I think Simonds appears once per week as a guest
of Bob Raleigh on WBZ's overnight, doing trivia
and nostalgia. "Frequent guest" might be a more
accurate title for him, though I guess "radio
personality" would also apply (but I don't think he's
officially a WBZ staffer!).

And speaking of WBZ, I remember attending Beverly's
First Night about 3 or 4 years ago, and one of the
events was an hour-long presentation of radio memories
by Norm Nathan. The crowd, with people of all ages,
loved it. Sad that Norm passed away, and he will
continue to be missed.