Re: WROR

New Jersey 101.5 (WKXW-FM-) has been IDing as just "WKXW" for the last few
years.  I guess if there is no AM equivalant anywhere, the FCC doesn't seem
to mind dropping the -FM suffix.  I guess they're too busy rubberstamping
mega-mergers and busting flea powered pirates....

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7