shared frequencies

Here in Metrowest, the frequencies that fight it out are 106.3 and 97.7.  I live
right between WHOB-Nashua and WWKX-Woonsocket.  Usually HOB wins, but with a few
antenna twists I can get WWKX.  In the car, the two stations often flip in and
out as you go along.  WINQ-Winchendon usually is on 97.7, but WCAV-Brockton does
override it fairly regularly.  I've even been able to catch WCTY-Norwich CT with
some antenna tweaking.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7