Re: Paula Street on News 4 New England

Is it that the Boston Radio/TV market is screwy and weird or is this a
phenom that is effecting the industry as a whole?  But then again I should
wonder as I, after completing an afternoon drive slot on WROR, wander down
the hall to do the night 7-Mid shift at Smooth Jazz!
I think the millenium is going to be a very exciting ride for us who
choose(and can afford) to stay buckled in.  Just my 2¢

J.J.