Re: WFNX -- don't leave home without it...

this sounds like what the owners of wlir on long island did; they bought
stations in philadelphia (and i think albany or dc) and simulcasted music with
intermitten local ads. now if mindich could just buy a station in town and
start programming some local talk!

In a message dated 3/20/99 5:12:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,