Re: Fw: WMEX/WITS/WMRE

Sad to say...Bob Hudson died in Los Angeles last year.  He was a terrific
talent as "The Emperor"
of the airwaves, either with Landry or by himself...he was a genuinely
funny man! I worked with him in San Francisco when KFWB (Oakland) had real
personalities. At that time, Casey Kassem was part of their lineup and
Michael Jackson did "talk" at night in his identifiable, "British"
accentuation.  Incidentaly, 1998 was the final year for Robert W. Morgan
("Good Morgan") and
Don Steele ("The Real...."), both of whom were at K-EARTH 101 in Los
Angeles.
If there are aircheck or program tapes of Bob Hudson, please contact me.
Thanks.