broadcasting schools

I was asked a question the other day about how many broadcasting schools
there used to be in Boston.  Not counting junior colleges like Grahm, I
recalled the Cambridge School of Broadcasting, Leland Powers,  Northeast
Broadcasting... but I KNOW there were others-- I just can't think of them.
There was one on Brookline Ave, as I recall-- I keep thinking a guy named
Alden "Bud" Stevens ran it?  Then there was the old Staley College of the
Spoken Word-- a number of radio folks attended it in the 30s and 40s...
refresh my memory... and do you recall what local dj's either attended or
taught at these schools?  It used to be a cottage industry for jocks to
make extra bucks by teaching at broadcast schools...