Re: broadcasting schools

I don't remember the details, but I remember Bill Rossi of WRKO News touting
some sort of Broadcasting School in Boston... from the 70s era.

Ron Gitschier
Wide-eyed kid in a candy store -or-
Student of Broadcasting's School of Hard Knocks...
"As an electrician, you ought to know how to keep the xmtr from frying, so
there's the CD players, cart machines and Mic switch... Have fun!" (And I
DID!)
WYHI 1570AM