Re: Pos new logging on 88.7

John Bolduc wrote:

> Sorry to say but the technology has fallen into the hands of the those with
> little regard for radietiquette or legality.

And now the FCC, in it's infinite wisdom, wants to pass out micro powered FM
allocations to fix what they screwed up with Docket 80/90 and the Telcom Bill.
Not only will it jam up the already shortspaced FM dial, we'll have to put up
with every Tom, Dick and Harry playing their record collections or preaching to
save our souls--all in the guise of "local radio."  What a joke.

> Still it is not as bad as CB radio got in the late 1970's.

If this boondoggle comes to pass, I'm afraid it will get as bad if not worse.
Catch ya on the flip side good buddy--I'm out :)

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks