Re: Sweeps and Local News

<snip> Brian and Heather are younger (41 and
>30, resectively), and could probably co-anchor newscasts together for
>at least 20 years. By contrast, Chet and Nat will probably only be
>able to co-anchor for a couple of more years <snip>

20 years?  In this business?  Even if they are granted 5 yr.
contracts, that's four more trips to the principal's office, assuming
it's not off-shore by then.  I agree that Leary/Kahn would likely give
SE7EN (remember them?) a run for their money with the SASWHWT demo
(short attention span what's Heather wearing tonight).

Bill O'Neill