Re: Outstanding in the Field?

A couple of people I'd like to send props to are Joe Cortez at BMX--I like
the Friday night 80's show a lot and his syndicated show from Superadio is
pretty decent too.  Nik Carter at BCN may not be everyone's cup of tea,
but he's funny and he's getting more comfortable with PM drive.  At least
he's got some personality, which is really lacking in this market right
now.  I still like Dale and Ed at Kiss, and of course, I can't leave out
JJ at ROR and Barry Scott. I  love the retro stuff and they both do it as
well as anyone.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks