Re: WNRB, One-on-One

Are you serious??  One-On-One is a joke.  Always has been.  You complain
about the "parochial" sports fan---A listen to O&O will most likely result
in discussion of one of three topics, the Dallas Cowboys, College Football
and Nascar. Who cares?  You wonder why O&O is imploding?  How about the fact
that they aren't local to anywhere, except to rural, redneck areas of the
south, midwest and Texas.  Successful sports talk is local, and looking at
the billing for WEEI and WFAN should prove that to you.  However, for
national sports talk,  I do enjoy ESPN radio.  I worked with Joe D'Ambrosio
a few years back and he's a class act and quite funny.  And I'd take Tony
Bruno over Papa John anyday.  I also listen to Jim Rome on occasion (via
WORC.)  Even Sportsfan Radio nights and weekends on EEI is better than O&O.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks