Re: WNRB wins Pats show from WEEI

Dan, how's WJWR's signal in the various parts of North and north-central
Jersey? (I haven't been down there since it flipped to sports, so I haven't
done an ear-ball.)

If it's good, maybe there'd be consideration to give to giving greater
coverage to the Jersey-based teams (and trumpeting it in ads). Now, that'd
be a bit more smoke (or positioning) than fire, since only the Devils and
Nets are underplayed on WFAN (though horribly so), and they'd still have to
cover the Yanks, Mets, Knicks and Rangers big-time, but right now they have
nothing that stands out from the monster next door on the dial, and that'd
be one way to do so.

- -- Doug Broda (dougbroda@mindspring.com)