Re: 99.9 FM in Lawrence

Hello

In Londonderry NH the once very strong signal was barely noticable during a
period of heavy rain. When I was listening at work in Shawsheen Village
(Andover)  the signal strength indicator at times went up and down like a
rollercoaster. This was also during heavy rain and I don't suspect an
airplane was flying in the signal path.

This (Monday) morning in Andover, the signal is now also barely audible.
Is it the fear of Feds lowering the effective output or bad equipment /
mother nature.

John
N1QGS

lglavin@lycosmail.com on 02/28/99 16:01:16