Re: "Greaseman" fired for racial remark

Doubtful.  Infinity/CBS has tried to syndicate Greaseman for years without
success.  He was moved to WARW from hot-talker WJFK last year when they
gave up syndicating his show.  DC was the only market Greaseman had any
impact in, and now he's pretty much washed up there.  My guess is that
he'll wind up on some medium market classic rocker somewhere, but not on an
Infinity station.  Unlike O&A, Greasemans best years are behind him.  He's
done.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks