Re: wvnh testing

On Monday (2-22-99) I wrote:
"WVNH (Concord NH) is testing this evening with recorded inspirational
music (in glorious mono)..."

For the record, I noted WVNH in stereo last night.  Perhaps it would be
more accurate to say the pilot was on and my tuner's stereo LED was
lit--I did not put on the headphones to confirm the programming was
actually in stereo.  A communication from Pete Stohrer indicates
Monday's mono mode was because the phone company was still working on
getting the second 15kHz line to the transmitter.