Re: wvnh testing

For once,I agree with Gary. I know and greatly respect Peter
Stohrer,both as a broadcaster and as a man. He has always been
respectful of others beliefs and has never forced his religious views on
anyone that I know of.  On top of that,he's a damn good engineer,in the
same class as Dick Wholey, Paul Shulins,Lindsay Collins,and Gary
Hammond.  I would expect a radio station he is involved with to be the
same. Some people have a Pavlovian response to the words "religious
radio". Let's see what happens before we condemn it. (Full Disclosure,I
am not what Gary would call a Christian,and doubt I would listen to WVNH
too often.)

Eric