Re: wvnh testing

<<this "leading the 'unsaved' to Christ" statement - is what prompted my
saying
this.
Who among us is worthy of deciding who is "saved" in God's eyes?

- -"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Sven, I'll be the first one to admit that I have sin and I'm not casting
stones and I'm sure everybody else with WVNH will admit the same.
	The term Christian is interperted as being saved from sin - not sin
eliminated from our lives - but forgiven eternally.  Those of us who accepted
Christ as our personal savior is a Christian and is saved according to God's
eyes.
	This new radio station is a vehicle to get this method out and they are not
going to present programs which "bible thump" or beat it over people's heads.
They realize this is a very personal choice and they just present the way to
be saved by their programming.
	They also plan to have bible studies and lots and lots of spirtual music.  So
please don't critisize them until you listen to the station and give them a
chance.  This station is is out there to help others, not to condemn or beat
them down.
Gary Ford