WQVR in Southbridge

Anyone know the full story of what is going on with country station WQVR
(100.1 Southbridge, MA).  They have left the air, and when I talked with
someone on the AM (WESO)  they said that the station was changing format
and moving the studios to Shrewsbury.  Anyone here what the new format
may be or heard anything on this.  The WESO guy said that the public has
been on the phone screaming about the change...I don't find it odd that
the station is changing format, but to go completely dark while setting
up the change seems unusual.  No word on when the changes will be
complete or when 100.1 will fire up again...

Mike Malone
http://wdoa.com
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]