Re: WQVR in Southbridge

Michael D Malone wrote:

> Anyone know the full story of what is going on with country station WQVR
> (100.1 Southbridge, MA).....

In addition to changing studio location (and format) the transmitter
site is also being moved.  The reason for the downtime is to allow us to
install the new antenna and move the transmitting equipment.  Since the
new antenna is a DA, the F.C.C. won't let them begin Program Test
Authority until a minimum of ten days after we file the FCC form 302-FM.

We'll be testing the new antenna system on 2/4/99.

Bob Smith