Re: OK to mention where Arbitrons can be found?

(By the way, this page
>also has links for WCAP shows; does Bill O'Neill
>know about this?)
>
>Laurence from Methuen

Let me try that again.  (Sent the last post too soon!)  The WCAP sites have
numerous insidetheweb bulletin boards as well as polls relative to talk
topics and station services.  Although not heavily promoted (yet).  The two
guys who host the Sunday morning The Computer Report maintain the pages
while I (loosely) moderate a couple of the boards.

Bill O'Neill