Re: WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

There is a station in Nashville (WRVW) that uses the "River" handle and they
are Mainstream CHR.  There is also a modern AC in Pittsburgh that uses it as
well.

WKSS in Hartford has used the Kiss label for many years, even before they
flipped to CHR in the 1980's.  When they were beautiful music, they were also
known as Kiss.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks