Parenteau = FUNNY.

Parenteau on WRKO Saturday afternoon was good radio.  I found myself in a
very wierd place - LISTENING versus analyzing.  The hour I caught was "what
makes you laugh?"  I was very close to "colliding universes" by calling to
tell him, "YOU do, Marc."  He's just truly a _funny_ guy, first, then *&%$
talented, second.  I get the feeling that this is the funnest three hours of
radio he experiences all week, inclusive of his (big bleepin' deal) New York
gig.  Hmm....could that be a formula for success?  Actually _enjoying_ the
business?  And, through it all, there is a consistent respect for each of
his callers that, frankly, I did not think would last with Parenteau in the
longer haul.  If it's still there after a year doing the gig, call it real.

Bill O'Neill