99.9 FM in Lawrence

Today while I was in the Lawrence/Methuen area,I heard a station on 99.9 FM
in mono with Spanish music and Spanish religious preachings.The signal was
very clear and strong in Lawrence,N.Andover and Methuen.It started to
become spotty w/interference from WCAT-FM(if those are still the calls)
when I was heading through Dracut into Lowell.I did hear Lawrence mentioned
a few times among the preachings but no call letters were detected in the
time I had them on.I would say that this is probably not an FCC approved
facility!!
                                   Mark Watson