Re: "No School" software??

Jim wrote:

> You know what I have always wondered.....why stations don't get together and adopt
> some sort of quicker means of getting out no-school announcements.  I happen to
> teach at a school near the end of the alphabet.....and I get tired of having to
> hear all the nursery schools and day care centers.....which may have 20-30
> students.....while waiting for my school....which has 11,000 students.

I would think some schools by now would find some Website to post the
information to, then you could call up the Website and not have to sit
through the whole list.

- --
 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                  lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                   http://world.std.com/~lawyer/