Re: Popular Standards in NYC

>        I generally agree with this, but let's wait to see if American
>popular standards lands anywhere else in NY. Those of us in New England
>will lose it, because it's almost sure not to land on a Class A AM station.

Let's see, W_N_EW is gone.  W_Q_EW gone.  Any guesses on the next W__EW
incarnation in the Apple?  And just how was billing at nifty 1560?  Was it
meeting expectations of the corporation?  And any insights as to where the
top-notch talent from the second generation incarnation will land?  Are
there any Class As that may consider 'delivering the milk'? (Tip of the
headphones to the station with some of the best show titles, Milkman's
Matinee, among them.)
RIP
Bill O'Neill