Re: Looking for tape of WNBP

>  I am looking for someone who could tape the last
> few minutes of the WNBP Christmas format, the beginning of the new format on
> WNBP, and a few minutes of the new format on WNBP on Christmas Day.

With 1540 in Exeter now simulcasting WGIR, I'd be willing to bet the new format
will be standards.  With Fuller-Jeffery indirectly involved with WNBP, could we
see the format on one of their FM's on the Seacoast as well?  102.1 in Hampton
would be a good choice to pick up Standards since their simulcast with WXBB
overlaps eachother heavily.  If you like Sinatra & Patti Page, it could by a
Merry Christmas for you indeed.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks