Re: Bruce Bradley

At 12:08 AM 11/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>
>> Kodachrome (doesn't sound the same when you change the lyric to FujiColor).
>
>Huh?

That was a reference to Fuji having taken so much of the color film market
share away from Kodak. Time was there really was only one brand of color
film that most people would consider buying, and that was Kodachrome. Not
any longer.

>> The answer has no bearing on your point, but in Amherst, were you listening
>> to WBZ or WBZA?
>
>It's easier on FM.  Last time I was up there, I drove home late at night
>and listened to WDRC in Hartford, then WWBB in Providence, which brought
>me within range of Boston stations.

A year of so ago, I drove across central Florida--from Orlando to Plant
City--at night. It was February, I think. The best signal on AM or FM, and
the only one that was audible all the way, was WSAI (AM 1530) from Cincinati
(or is that Cincinnati). It came in like a local most of the way with hardly
any fading on the quite mediocre radio of my rented Plymouth Neon.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205