Re: Rush's weight (was WJIB calls...)

Yeah, he looked about 200 pounds or so; and,in addition
to his weight loss, he's got some white hairs on his
head. He looks different from a few years ago, when
he had his TV show. I was never really a fan of him,
but had to remark that he seems to have lost weight.
I could probably lose weight like him...gotta stop
eating out (he said, as he just got back from an
all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet!)

Howie Carr has also lost weight, but he still gets
called a "fat bastard" on his show...