Channel 19?

Before tonight's presentation of Ken Burns' biodoc on Frank Lloyd
Wright, channel 2 ran a little sixty-second plug for HDTV.  Apparently
this program is being broadcast somewhere in digital TV.

According to the FCC database, WGBH-DT is still an application at this
point.  The following digital TV construction permits have been issued
to non-commercial stations:

	KCPT-DT	18	Kansas City, Mo.
	WHA-DT	20	Madison, Wisc.
	KBME-DT	22	Bismarck, N.D.
	KLRU-DT	22	Austin, Tex.
	WETA-DT	27	Washington, D.C.
	KQED-DT	30	San Francisco, Calif.
	WITF-DT	36	Harrisburg, Pa.
	KCTS-DT	41	Seattle, Wash.
	KCET-DT	59	Los Angeles, Calif.

Anyone know which of these stations are actually operating?

- -GAWollman

- --