Two Chicks Dissing

The 2 Chix >are actually speaking in code of higher order things that drive
50 thousand
>watts of power.  <sarcasm way-off >
>
>Bill O'Neill

FYI, the show used to b called "Two Chicks Dissing"; not "Dishing". I met
those two lovely girls when they filkled in once at the station I worked at
in South Florida; WJNO. I believe they would have been hired there if there
were an opening.  At the time, they were working at WMMM/Westport.

They truly are nice, fun, regular (or as they say in new England, "reglah")
girls.  We hit it off right away.

:) shel