Re: [neradio] Two Chicks Dissing

I don't have a problem with either them or Howie Carr,
though I'd guess several members of this group might
not dig them. At first, I thought their show was
fluff and gossip. And it is. But hey, when Brudnoy
gets too deep, why not check them out as they play
trivia and talk about various things (they _did_
talk about Newt last night, so it isn't all "fluff").
Everyone has their own taste; to some, Howard Stern
is a talented genius, to others he's despicable. So
if Leslie and Lori join in, be prepared for the fur
to fly. "Let's get ready to rumble!"

Er, oh yes...they're OK.
(And if you don't dig them, you can always hit
"delete" when their name shows up on the "from" line.)