Re: Worst 50k's

>First of all, WCAS wasn't the "orginal" 740.  The original 740 was WTAO.

How about WXHR?  Anyway, that's what I mean..

>Finally, the FCC has nothing to say about it.  There's an international
>treaty involved.

Are you implying that while all the other countries constructed an
international treaty, the U.S. was shut out??

  CBL's skywave signal must be protected anywhere north of
>the Canadian border.  Which means that no US signals on 740 can cross the
>border after dark.  Period.

Sure.  But what interest would a canadian sation have in covering a U.S.
audience?  The could go directional instead, and serve their far-northern
oopulation.