Re: Newt Resigns....and radio coverage....

But if you heard bz as the news was breaking between 6p-7p you would have
heard the abc reports about the speakah!    So if you were Bruds' producer,
and this story broke at 6:30PM you would have had a full show on Gingrich?  Or
would you wait until the audience actually knows about it and has a chance and
thought to comment on it?

you write:

Ok, it's Friday night...I'm cruising around in the car when I hear
that Newt Gingrich is stepping down!  The drama in Washington
continues!

I pop around the dial to see who's talking about it...and what
they're saying....What do I find??

WRKO-Two Chicks.....talking about cereal boxes...and the best prizes
in the boxes....and they even have a guest in studio to talk about
it!

WBUR-Running a repeat of Chris Leydon gabbing about the "Arts in
Boston"????
So...I turn to THE NEWS STATION...  Brudnoy would be my savior!
Instead I find Kevin Sowarta(sp?) filling in....talking with a tax
commisioner about the wonders of the tax code.