Re: WLNG-FM (was WCBS-FM 101.1..)

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Rick Kelly wrote:

> Not necessarily so.  Many radio stations have great billing figures and
> zero audience.  If you have a good sales force, they can sell anything.

For a while, maybe, but eventually the clients realize they're not getting
anything for their money and go away. Then the best sales staff in the
world can't help you -- and most of them will move elsewhere where they
can make more money.

At least, that's what happened at [deleted] when I was CE there in the
early eighties.

Rob Landry
umar@wcrb.com