Odd oldies stations

As I have been hearing all this talk about WLNG, I wanted to add some oldies
stations that I feel sound different from the homogenized, 25 oldie rotation
"all oldies, all the time" stations:

WCKM 98.5 FM Lake George, N.Y.  Plays a lot of seventies, and has played
"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle and
"That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne and Friends.

WERX 102.5 FM Columbia, N.C.  Very rock and seventies oriented, and the only
oldies station I've heard that plays "It's My Life" by Billy Joel and "Whole
Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin.

WBTN AM 1370 Bennington, Vt.  First oldies station I've heard that has
played "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot.  Has an
interesting lean to the seventies.

If anyone can add to my list of odd oldies stations, please contribute.

Gavin Burt
Albany, New York