Re: Liz and Jack together again... sort of...

>Did anyone notice the affection and warmth with which Liz handed off to
>Jack when they were doing election coverage last night?

[resounding] yes.

As for WBZ TV, the _only_ news slot I watch is the six with Jack.  Even
then, I think it would be a better solo vehicle for him - that said while I
actually admire Virginia Cha's work.  She is not flattered by working aside
Jack and he is certainly not enhanced by her.  If Jack has screen time and
wraps a piece then to Cha, it's a disjointed view unless he keeps it into
spots.  While at it, why not try Liz alone at 11?  Maybe a standup set or
something nineties chic....  Hey, a wiggle cam!  That'd excite a few boy
executives speaking in unison.

Bill O'Neill