Re: WMUA Alumni

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Glenn Spatola wrote:

> OK, I'll 'fess up.  I'm a WMUA alumnus (1964--1968).
>
> Would really enjoy hearing from Steve Goulart, Stu Goldman, Dick
> Stadlen, Jay Policow, Jay Ballard, Mike Duggan, and Bill Bastable.  Does
> anybody know where these 'MUA alums are?

I saw Mike Duggan at my 25th reunion in 1992.  I went to a WMUA reunion in
199o, I think, and I think that Bill Bastable and Ginny Robare may have
been there.  I know Bobbie Nathan was there.  She's actually continued to
work in radio -- around Worcester, I think.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/