Re: Jerry...

Since CBS owns Jerry's contract this idea wouldn't be out of line. I have
spoken to some of Jerry's aquaintices about a possible letter writing campaign
to WBZ but have not heard back about whether this would be a good idea or not.
When I hear anything, I will let everyone on the list know.

Tony

In a message dated 11/4/98 4:36:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, billo@erols.com