Re: WOWO Update (11/3/98)

- - ...WOWO has a rich history that has made it >special over the years. In
spite of some "questionable" decision making from the powers-that-be, WOWO
has done a job, well done.  I will miss it.  Will WLIB be a "breath of fresh
air" on 1190 ?  Time will tell.>
>-Peter Q. George
> The WOWO Listeners' Guild (retired)

Next, some "minority" station on 1030 kHz will want a slice of WBZ's signal.
I just don't get it.  But hey, since so much of WOWO's programming is
syndication city these days,
I guess it doesn't matter.  Why don't they save money and sign of at
midnight?