Re: WLNG-FM (was WCBS-FM 101.1..)

In a message dated 11/2/98 10:29:34 PM, jfink1@nycap.rr.com wrote:

<<LNG is certainly in a league all their own.  Where else on the dial would
ever hear a segue from The Singing Nun to Whitesnake? <gg>

		????Where is WLNG-FM and at what frequency?

Never have I heard a station with so many PAMS cuts (and those home grown
PAMS edits..)    My fave is catching a Paul Sidney remote from PC Richards,
some new delicatessen in town, or a classic late night restaurant remote
where he starts getting goofy after 11pm!>>

		???What are PAMS cuts?

Thanks,
Gary Ford