Re: WLNG-FM (was WCBS-FM 101.1..)

Jay Fink wrote:

> LNG is certainly in a league all their own.  Where else on the dial would
> ever hear a segue from The Singing Nun to Whitesnake? <gg>
WIRY in Plattsburgh NY(1340) also on the web via real audio from their web
site(www.wiry.com) where one night a while back I heard this gem of a
segue:"You Light Up My Life"by Debbie Boone(on a record,no less!!) into
"Sweet Child O'Mine" by Guns and Roses.No jingle,jock chatter,just a cold
seg.
> Never have I heard a station with so many PAMS cuts (and those home grown
> PAMS edits..)    My fave is catching a Paul Sidney remote from PC
Richards,
> some new delicatessen in town, or a classic late night restaurant remote
> where he starts getting goofy after 11pm!
I believe that someone posted here recently that WLNG has hundreds of
jingles carted up and ready to go.I wonder if their jingles have a hot
rotation,medium rotation,etc.<g> And I have heard many of their
remotes,some with Paul Sidney.Yes he does go off the deep end sometimes.
Mark Watson