Re: [neradio] Appropriate last songs (was Re: Fw: ...But RKO rolled me....)

>Barry WroteL
>
>>I've always used "The Last Song" by Edward Bear.>
>
>Ron adds:
>That was the last song played on WISH 99.5 WSSH before turining it over to
>WOAZ...

Bill adds:  Are there any among us who have played that tune and not spoken
back to the music something to the effect, "I hope it's the last song you
ever....."  What else did Bear ever compose/perform?  Should I know this?
Do I _need_ to?  And what is the remedy for removing an unwanted memory loop
of music in your brain?  Thinking about baseball works for other things, but
not this.  Any ideas?

Bill O'Neill