Re:UMass Sports Networks (WMUA)

>Joe Ross wrote:
<snip>
> I've just looked in the 1998 Alumni Directory, but there
>doesn't seem to be any Jeff Baker listed who graduated in the late 60s.
>The earliest is one who graduated in 73.  There are a few more who
>graduated in the 80s and 90s.
<snip>
        That would be your truly dedicated WMUA staffer -- took him an
extra 20 years to graduate <g>. Unlike those dedicated WMUA staffers who
never graduated . . .
        Personally, I was a sophomore before sometime told me I was *NOT*
getting any credits for playing Bob Dylan songs at 2 a.m. Boy, was I
shocked.