RE: [neradio] Re: Whatever happened to...

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Larry A. Lovering wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I had forgotten about them until I got Rhino's Super Hits of the 70s vol. 4
> compiliation and there it was.
> The song originally came out in 1971 on the Sussex label.
>
> -Larry Lovering

I know the song came out in '71..it was in 72 or 73 I heard them on the
"disappearing acts" show Casey did...strange but it wasn't until then
that I learned they were a bunch of guys from BU...

You or anybody know who they were and what they are doing now? I figure
at least one of them became a lawyer or something similar *grin*

Scott
"Scooter Livingston"