RE: First Record & Radio

Me too. I've never seen that particular radio (with an earphone and
"long-wire"
antenna.  I wouldn't remortgage my house for it if I did find one.  As for
my tenure listening to radio, I used to wake up to Carl DeSuze on 'BZ using
a green, tubed Westclox clock radio, hoping that school would be cancelled
for snowstorms or hurricanes (I especially remember Hurricane Donna, which
cancelled classes for first grade).