Re: First radio

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, I wrote:

> I think it was "Blue Suede Shoes" by Elvis Presley.  In 78 RPM.

Thinking about it some more, I remember that, before that, I bought a
record called "Honey-Babe," sung by Art Mooney and his orchestra.  I had
to look at the (78 rpm) record label just now to see who performed it.  It
was a cute song which, according to the label, was from the motion picture
'Battle Cry."  That would have been around 1955 or so.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/