RE: What's playing on WZMX (Non-tight playlist)

Martin said (in part):
...Turn to Stone (not Four Tops-the rock band song; I forget who it..
I respond:
Electric Light Orchestra!

Martin:
....Rock On (don't know the band; mentions James Dean)

I respond:
One-Hit Wonder.......David Essex

(as a sign of my ignorance, and being a little young to "really" get into
the 60's music as it was happening, I do not recall the Four Tops song w/
that title...)

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH
40 y.o. BTW, but was playing sandlot baseball through most of the 60's (got
into listening "carefully" to music around 1969, on WRKO)